OLIVO SANNITA SAS DI S. DE CICCO (formerly named LE FATE DELLA TERRA SAS DI DE CICCO)
VIA FRANCESCO GRIMALDI,141
From the olive groves of our family on the hills of the Sannio Beneventano, in the Campania Region of Italy, since years we produce an exellent Extra Virgin olive Oil, certified organic “ORCIO SANNITA” .
And ”ORCIO SANNITA” is a critical foundation of Biocosmetics Le Fate della Terra.
In fact the Virgin Olive Oil, for its lipid composition similar to the sebum of the skin, and for the presence of valuable antioxidants such as vitamin E, helps to prevent and fight cellular aging.
Developping a cooperation with a well-known certified Natural Cosmetics Laboratory, and thanks to their professionalism, we have developed specific formulations, in which our Virgin Olive oil unwinds its synergy with other plants and herbs of high quality collected from the wild or from organic agriculture.
The accurate selection of ingredients and the innovative formulation ensures in Biocosmetics Le Fate della Terra an effective response to the needs of hydration, tonicity and cell regeneration of skin, young and mature, providing the right amount of nourishment and protection, with great respect for the environment and its natural cycles.
The Biocosmetics Le Fate della Terra
- Are certified Bio Organic - Organic Cosmetic - from Bioagricert of Bologna.
- More than 97% of ingredients used in manufacture are from organic farming or wild collection and other components are of natural origin.
- They are concentrated in active ingredients do not contain water, no coloring, no preservatives and chemical additives.
- They are safe, hypoallergenic, dermatologically and microbiologically tested without resorting to animal testing.
- They not contain engineered nanomaterials.
- They use glass containers and the cardboard of the packaging comes from recycled paper.