NATRUE is looking for a highly motivated candidate seeking a long-term opportunity in communication.
As Communication Officer at NATRUE, your key responsibilities will be :
• Plan and develop the NATRUE communication strategy superstructure and budget together with the responsible internal working group
• Execute the strategic and timely implementation of internal and external communication material as part of NATRUE communication and PR strategy (annual reports and newsletters, position papers, factsheets and infographics, label, press releases, etc.)
• Coordinate communication activities to raise NATRUE's presence internationally
• Monitor, collect and analyze NATRUE's presence in international press and on social media in collaboration with our PR agencies
• Propose and implement dissemination activities to promote the association (Influencers events, EP events etc.)
• Establish and/or maintaining contacts with relevant EU and international stakeholders to develop press relations; handle media requests
• Organization of communication and participation at event; create speaking and interview opportunities
• Master degree in communication, PR, marketing
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience with preference for prior experience within the cosmetic industry or similar
• Passionate about the natural and organic cosmetic sector
• Ability to write, proofread and edit sophisticated and technical texts applicable to reach multiple stakeholders
• Proven track-record of leading communication strategies including social media
• Native speaker or very high proficiency on both English and German. Additional languages an advantage (IT, FR, others).
• Skills in brand communication advantageous
• Self-motivated, positive and professional approach to management
• Well-organize with the capacity to work both in team and independently on complex tasks to deadlines
What we offer
NATRUE offer an international work environment in a small and enthusiast team, providing the possibility of professional development in the international non-profit. A full-time position (part-time can be discussed) is anticipated with competitive remuneration.