NATRUE, the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association, is looking to recruit a Label and Events Officer. If you have a passion for natural and organic cosmetics and would like to contribute to the promotion and protection of this sector, please read the job description below and apply before 17th May 2020. For more information about NATRUE, visit www.natrue.org.
- Customer-facing administrative tasks (contracts management, CRM, solving issues linked to the certification process, etc.);
- Manage the operational side of the NATRUE Label and coordinate with NATRUE Approved Certifiers about our certification and approval processes for natural and organic cosmetic products;
- Prepare and report annual forecasts linked to NATRUE Label fees income;
- Generate reports on key metrics (growth of the label, categories of products, brands distribution, etc.) and highlight potential issues to the Director General and Board of Directors (BOD);
- Implementation and coordination of NATRUE’s Ambassadorship Program with the support of the Communications Officer where needed.
- Events organisation: developing NATRUE’s Calendar of Events, organising contracts, invitations, registrations, etc. Organisation of NATRUE’s stand design concepts in coordination with event organisers, stand builders, co-exhibitors, etc.;
- Arrange travels and accommodation for NATRUE staff in coordination with the Office Manager and the Director General;
- Participating at events and trade fairs to develop NATRUE’s presence and to approach new prospects (brands, raw materials suppliers, retailers, etc. to inform them about the NATRUE Label);
- Assist the Communications Officer in the preparation of communications materials to be used at events and contribute to an effective communication pre and post events;
- Coordinate with the Office Manager and the Director General to set, manage and follow up the Annual Events budget.
Qualifications and skills
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Management or Business Administration and relevant experience;
- Good organisational skills, proactive and solution-oriented;
- High level of computer literacy (very good knowledge of Excel is a must);
- Highly proficient in English (written and oral). German or French is essential, Italian or another language is a plus;
- Knowledge of Teamleader or other CRM programs is a plus.
Please send your CV and cover letter (1 page maximum) to Ms Katrin Pilz at firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th May 2020. Please mention in the subject line “Label & Event Officer”.
Download this job offer description here.