NATRUE, the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association, is looking to recruit a Regulatory and Scientific Officer for a long-term opportunity in regulatory and scientific affairs. If you have a passion for natural and organic cosmetics and would like to contribute to the promotion and protection of this sector, please read the job description below and apply before next 10th April.
Regulatory and Scientific activities (Association)
- Managing internal working groups (packaging);
- Coordinating and managing the association’s role in an EU-funded Horizon 2020 project linked to packaging;
- Monitoring and identifying scientific and regulatory sectoral challenges and opportunities for natural and organic cosmetics and related fields;
- Providing scientific and regulatory support and proposals to NATRUE’s Director General and Board of Directors to contribute to developing and implementing NATRUE’s strategies;
- Being responsible for any other task force as defined by NATRUE’s Director General and Board of Directors;
NATRUE Label Criteria (Label)
- Responsible for the NATRUE Label Criteria;
- Coordinating jointly with NATRUE’s Scientific Committee to develop, interpret and adapt the NATRUE Label Criteria;
- Following up on technical inquiries about the NATRUE Label Criteria (from certification bodies, label users, members, etc.).
- Participating at international trade fairs and conferences;
- Reporting to NATRUE’s Director General and Board of Directors via minutes, conference calls and meetings;
- Supporting the team in scientific/regulatory matters as needed.
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree or higher in Cosmetics, Chemistry or similar sciences;
- Experience in a similar mid-level technical role, and ideally experience with regulatory affairs;
- Proactive, analytical and able to manage tasks simultaneously.
- High level of computer literacy and proven written and presentation skills;
- Highly proficient in English (written and oral). German is desirable and French is a plus.
Please send your CV and cover letter (1 page maximum) to Ms Katrin Pilz at email@example.com by 10th April 2020. Please mention in the subject line “Regulatory and Scientific Officer”.
Download the job offer description here.